Magic users are not alone in needing a simple way of keeping track of their unique abilities. Questing knights, royal champions, elite foot soldiers, hardened mercenaries, and bandit kings - as fighters, their unparalleled mastery of weapons and armor, lets them perform special maneuvers in combat.
This deck gives you all the maneuvers available to the strategic fighter, as well as innate spells for the various races of the Realms. 40 cards in all.
The Spellbook cards are an invaluable resource for both players and Dungeon Masters. With these spell details at their fingertips, they can save time, keep the action up, and avoid stalling the game by flipping through books. Each deck contains laminated cards that players and Dungeon Masters can use as a quick reference resource during Dungeon & Dragons tabletop play. There are currently eight decks (each sold separately): Arcane Spell Deck (For any class that utilizes arcane cantrips and spells like wizards and sorcerers), Bard Spell Deck, Cleric Spell Deck, Druid Spell Deck, Paladin Spell Deck, Martial Powers & Races Deck (Includes spell-like racial abilities, Monk and Barbarian spell-like abilities, and fighter maneuvers), Ranger Spell Deck, Xanathar's Guide to Everything Spell Deck (Contains spells found in the D&D supplement, Xanathar's Guide to Everything)
- Spell name and important info is easy to find for quick reference.
- Descriptive/mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn’t, a Player’s handbook page reference is given.
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting.
- The spell cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.